Skip to main content

Forms & Guides

I'm a representative, grant recipient or chartered org leader, how can I spend DGSC funds?

  • Requisition
    • CUNYbuy Requisition
      • For honoraria and large items requiring an invoice
    • Paper Requisition (currently unavailable as of May 2024)
      • Fill out a paper requisition form 
      • Include links to Amazon on a separate page
  • Credit
    • GrubHub Corporate Account: for event catering
    • P-Card: for subscription-like purchases
  • Reimbursement
    • Pay out of pocket for any expenses not covered above, and submit receipts, event poster and attendance sign-in sheet as a payment request.


For GrubHub, P-Card and requisitions, send questions and completed paperwork to the Co-Chair for Business at



Find some commonly used forms and guides for spending DGSC funds on the Grants page.